Looking for more information on Chinese Medicine and Acupuncture? Below is a list of our favorite resources.
These are both wonderful introductions to the theories of Chinese Medicince
- The Web That Has No Weaver: Understanding Chinese Medicine by Ted Kaptchuk, OMD
- Between Heaven and Earth, a guide to Chinese Medicine by Harriet Beinfield and Efram Korngold
- World Health Organization's list of Diseases and Disorders that can be treated with Acupuncture (for the full report, click here.)
- "Can Acupuncture Help Children?" article from Everydayhealth.com
- "The Science of Stretch; how the study of connective tissue is shedding light on pain and providing new explanations on alternative medicine" by Helen Langevin MD, from The-Scientist.com
- Spinningbabies.com, great resource for info on fetal positioning for easier childbirth